Tuesday, December 28, 2010

suck...

okay so this last week has sucked~I have decided to watch myself until New Years and then have a BLAST even if that does include eating my brains out! Then first thing Monday morning...get back on the wagon. Then the kids will be back in school and I will have somewhat of a schedule:) But I do wan to touch on something tonight...
I was blog hopping and found a blog that she listed her obstacles and one of her main obstacles were her husband. I must be really LUCKY...because my husband is such a great motivator. I got some new pants for Chritsmas ( a size 12) everyone should try them-LEE Riders. (they suck you in) anyways my little 7 year old said "mom you look really cute" He is such a little designer:) and my husband said "hell she looks HOT!" He totally made my day...so I really do still want to loose weight...so Monday morning WATCH OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment